Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prayer for my Family

Heavenly Father, I thank you and praise you for your bounty to choose me to be your representative to my family. Always keep me in this awareness so that I may be highly responsible before you and my family. I accept my better half Meragil and our little one, Zionah from your hands with gratitude and fear. I thank you so much for these priceless gifts.

Sanctify me so that I can sanctify my family by what I am. Fill my heart with your love so that I may be able to love my family with the supernatural love. Give me the gift of suffering so that I may be willing to take on any suffering to bring up my family. Make me unselfish and deep-rooted in Divine providence, so that I may welcome as many children as God like to entrust me.

Keep us in holiness. Lead us in right ways. Teach us your ways. Help me to train my child in your precepts. Give us wisdom and knowledge. Keep us up in good health. Give us the grace to live in such a way so as to join together one day in Heaven and live there in eternity. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment