Sunday, July 18, 2010

beach + skimboard = StokeD!

Skimboarding is a boardsport in which a skimboard (a smaller counterpart to a surfboard) is used to glide across the water's surface.. (thank's to wikipedia! hehe)

During the Camotes Island company team building with some of my good friends and co-employees, I have gotten a chance to play this awesome sport. Though not many of us would love to try and play this, but not me. As soon I saw the fine white sands and the crystal clear water of the sea, I unfearfully and with no hesitations, hurriedly jump off to the beach and try my tricks. As I run through the sand, I can feel the excitement and the adrenalin rush within my mind and my body. I dropped the board onto the thin wash of previous waves and I rode the board....,, then Stoked I go.. wohooo.. Hang loose!



with the sexy skimboard!


Hang Loose~ me and my daughter Zionah!


trying the opposite way.. hehehe


after so many years of not being able to play, this ride is not bad at all..


sand skimming!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment