Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time Will Tell.

Now as I am a young man, having a family of my own, living with two lovely human beings with me, my betterhalf Meragil and our precious little one Zionah, I often wonder and ask myself, as to when exactly is the right time to get married and how I can put things in perspective.

As I gazed upon them, one morning, something inside myself, is telling me that the right time has come for the both of us to settle down and embrace the responsibilities of being husband and wife. But as my thoughts of it travels up my head, something caught up my mind boggling, as to what exactly are my reasons of getting married and the purposes of why I'm tying the knot. It could either be because of my religious beliefs or am I just diving into the pool of the conventional way.

Some people wanted a full commitment and be married under the eyes of God. Some just wanted the commitment, while others love the fan-fare of a huge wedding celebration and the reception after. Living in a democratic society, its within our set of limits and our freedom of choice and religion. But as for me, I personally prefer being married because it's more of a commitment, having God as the center of our life, the One who blesses our union infront of our dear family and friends who we trully care, love and treasure.

I'm tying my knot because I believe that I am capable of doing it and that I am that man enough, very much ready to face the risks and consequences that it may serve me, and most importantly, I'm taking my vows to the woman whom I trully love, the mother of my child, the one whom I'll be spending the rest of my life, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do we part...

No comments:

Post a Comment